Planning your Erasmus adventures? Get ready to check some major items off your bucket list! Traveling during Erasmus isn't just a chance to earn credits; it's the golden ticket to create memories that will last forever.
Whether you're an aspiring globetrotter or just someone looking to make the most of your time abroad, we've got you covered. In this article, we'll share a curated list of awesome places to make the first days of your Erasmus amazing.
But before this, did you know that we have a promocode with all kinds of transportation? From bus to train and car renting, check discounts page in order to find out promocodes for ALSA, Omio, AVIS, Budget and SIXT.
- Caló D’Es Mort, Formentera (Balearic Islands)
- Calò des Mort is a cove that is located in the easternmost part of the bay of Migjorn and is one of the beaches of the Balearic Islands with the calmest and quietest waters, almost a swimming pool. It is a real delight to enjoy the ochre and turquoise of the sea under a clean sky.
- Cala Granadella, Jávea (Valencian Community)
This beach is one of the most beautiful in Spain and definitely one of the most beautiful in Alicante and Valencia.Access the road that crosses the Forest Park of La Granadella and ends at Cape Nao from the nearby tourist town of Jávea
Cala Pola, Tossa De Mar (Catalonia)
- This cove is one of the best beaches in Catalonia, just 4 kilometers away from Tossa de Mar, in the province of Girona. It is representative of the coastal landscapes on the Costa Brava, a tourist enclave recognized for the value and beauty of its wild coves. It is characterized by thick golden sand and clear and calm waters
- Playa de los Genoveses, Cabo de Gata, Almeria (Andalusia)
Playa de los Genoveses is located in the natural park of Cabo de Gata.It is a nice beach with golden sand and crystal clear waters.It is often used as a cinema set for movies.
- Playa de Nogales, La Palma (Canary Islands)
- It is located in the municipality of Puntallana, in the northwest of La Palma. You can reach this place after descending for 15 minutes by a cliff. It is not a beach of calm waters. And for surfers it is a real treat because it is one of the best places to catch waves.
And even if the weather isn’t that good maybe you can take a look to this beach in the North:
- Playa de las Catedrales, Ribadeo (Galicia)
- Near Ribadeo thereis the spectacular beach that gives its name to the Natural Area of As Catedrais. Its arches up to 30 meters high are best appreciated at low tide, when it is possible to enter its caves and pass under the flying buttresses of this cathedral sculpted in rock.